Title of the document

Miter support?

I had one in my shop (made myself) a few years ago..  Really never used it.  Between the traditional sled and a panel sled, it just wasn't needed.

For the record, the panel sled is probably my most often used sled.

• Like 1

I have one similar to the one Bob has in the second picture only about half as long and I use it most of the time with my Incra 5000 sled.  Very handy.

• Like 1

“If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?”  John Wooden

9 hours ago, Bob said:

I made two.  1 small and 1 long they are very handy when cutting sheets of ply.  I I don't do that much ply these days but keep them on my wall , just in case.

lginfeed.JPG.406e57adb2dd58f911456f5515f418e5.JPG

shinfeed.JPG.6430cb88ea8bab4b0557ae3749e6cca5.JPG

Those are nice … how did you mount them on the underside? Did you have something like Izzy or just friction fit with like 2 pieces of ply? 

Mine is just a simple "L" shape.  The piece that goes between the saw table and fence rail has a nice piston fit.

“If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?”  John Wooden

3 hours ago, Bushwacked said:

Those are nice … how did you mount them on the underside? Did you have something like Izzy or just friction fit with like 2 pieces of ply? 

Just a simple clamp on the front rail.

DSC_0111.thumb.JPG.2e125b868703a11e0ab88c9848636f45.JPG

• Like 1