Title of the document

A scrap spline sled.

Richarda

This staying home is enough to drive a man to drink!  Fortunately for me it's a short drive.    I've been using a scrap of plywood and two scraps nailed on it to make my splines.  And it's shaky as hell.  At my age shaky is part of everyday, so I needed to come up with something that would curtail all that shakiness.  I had some scrap Alder plywood taking up space, so, I thought if I put some of it together, I could get it to take up more space.  I think I was successful.  What do you guys think?

DSC02736.JPG

DSC02737.JPG

DSC02738.JPG

DSC02739.JPG

• Like 3

That is a real nice design, with the adjustability that give you some holding power.  I will probably borrow some of this idea.

Cigar in the background of the photo, nice touch.

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

1 hour ago, Woodenskye (Bryan) said:

Nicely done!  That should work well.

Truthfully, I remembered that Dave aka: treeslayer at WTO, had made one. I couldn't find his to steal the idea, but I did remember some of it's salient points and added them.  It turned out that his and mine are 80% alike.  Proof that great minds really do think alike.