Title of the document

Uninvited Guest

Coop

I guess I misjudged the insurance company. While they did not cover some items, they overcompensated for many more. That was for the house and “other structures”. We’ll see if they see eye to eye with the paint and body shop on my truck. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The tree guys came out today and it was decided that best to remove the stump than grind it. Out by the street for pickup, it measured  about 4’ tall and 8’ wide. Shown is with the root ball on top and trunk on bottom.  My yard now has a crater to be filled in. 8C749217-74EB-4388-9835-B25E31F49345.thumb.jpeg.f22b55804391ec5df2b4a5acc06c2d6c.jpeg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Coop said:

The tree guys came out today and it was decided that best to remove the stump than grind it. Out by the street for pickup, it measured  about 4’ tall and 8’ wide. Shown is with the root ball on top and trunk on bottom.  My yard now has a crater to be filled in. 8C749217-74EB-4388-9835-B25E31F49345.thumb.jpeg.f22b55804391ec5df2b4a5acc06c2d6c.jpeg

Only @Coop would set it on that way overpriced piece of OSB!  Someone will probably push the stump off it and steal it... 🤣

• Haha 2

The root ball/stump was about 20’ from the driveway. Instead of tearing the yard up more than it already was, I had them go to a local yard to buy two sheets of the OSB to roll/drag it on and that I would pay for it. Amazingly, it was only $19 per sheet. The second sheet was also placed by the street for city pickup but someone picked up the second one before the city could get to them! 

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Coop said:

The second sheet was also placed by the street for city pickup but someone picked up the second one before the city could get to them! 

I think I saw it for sale on craigslist.

• Haha 3

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus