Jump to content
Title of the document

I needed to simplify


Richarda
 Share

Recommended Posts

I needed to make some space in the area of mine and my wife's desk.  She's no longer with me, so I cleaned up her desk and removed it completely. However during the time I was considering what to do with that space, I spent about 5 weeks building a table that would normally have taken a day or two with a week for the finish.  Here's the final product and in place.  It's made from Spalted Ambrosia Maple, with a Cherry  bead along the bottom of the aprons.

DSC02626.JPG

DSC02628.JPG

DSC02627.JPG

DSC02629.JPG

DSC02632.JPG

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...