Title of the document

Roundtable about squares

Jamie

1 minute ago, Jamie said:

I will agree, very handy little item.  I have the 4" igaging and love it!  Use it for a number of layout and adjustments.  Only complaint is the ruler, dont care for the different measurement types.   Always seems like i'm flipping it around to use the scale I like.

I have 5 of them..  Wish they were all simple 16ths on all sides as well..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Coop said:

I just purchased a 12” PEC combination and a 6” dbl square. I would like to have a couple more of the 6” dbl squares. What is the advantage of having a  4”? 

I really like the 4" for nearly everything you'd use the 6" for..  They're just smaller and lighter and fit into places the 6" doesn't.. Super handy for machine set ups!   I use the 4s more than anything else in my shop.

9 hours ago, Kev said:

I really like the 4" for nearly everything you'd use the 6" for..  They're just smaller and lighter and fit into places the 6" doesn't.. Super handy for machine set ups!   I use the 4s more than anything else in my shop.

Dont take this quote out of context.  

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Kev said:

What's the plan for the Kreg measuring tape?

That will go by the makita miter saw, did replace it when I put the bosch in place.  Since they are a little different in width I needed to move the tape some.  Seems like to me once they are stuck down that the tapes cant be reused.

• Like 1