Title of the document

Really expensive and big front door video

Bushwacked

$26k seems like a lot, although I know the arched entrance brings in a lot of difficulty not normally there in a lot of doors.  Although I was kinda shocked when he said ash was one of their favorite woods for doors. Also, the design element for the side windows to open and get a breeze through I thought was a really cool idea. I mean, for somewhere probably not Texas where you could use this for more than a month or 2 a year that is .. 

3 hours ago, Woodenskye (Bryan) said:

We had a basic door priced for our house, nothing elaborate, just something you would see at a home center, but since it was a custom size due to door opening, the let’s call it $4K door was going to be $11,000.  So I could see how that door is $26k.

Interesting. Never actually paid much attention to doors lol 

14 hours ago, Coop said:

I guess I’ve never seen a $26k door and I’ve never owned a home that suggested that I need one. Personally, I liked the one they took out better, although it didn’t have side doggy doors. 

haha, ya that is the first time I have seen that type of window openings on doors before. Neat little idea to just open all the way