Title of the document

Pin Nailers

Coop

I went to a Woodworking show today and a manufacturer (can’t remember the brand), had a brad gun and two pin nailers that operated off of propane. When the tip of the gun was depressed, propane from a small cartridge was injected into the cylinder and when the trigger was pulled, a spark generated via a cell phone type battery, ignited it, firing the nail. Neatest thing I’ve seen in a while. 

20 minutes ago, Coop said:

I went to a Woodworking show today and a manufacturer (can’t remember the brand), had a brad gun and two pin nailers that operated off of propane. When the tip of the gun was depressed, propane from a small cartridge was injected into the cylinder and when the trigger was pulled, a spark generated via a cell phone type battery, ignited it, firing the nail. Neatest thing I’ve seen in a while. 

Nothing like mixing propane and a spark to shoot a nail....lol. Hate to see something go wrong...lol

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Woodenskye (Bryan) said:

I’m surprised you didn’t set up some elaborate computer system that recorded you in slow motion, automatically edit and upload to your social media accounts. 😀

Now that would have been cool! 😉